Life Maintenance Record
In aerospace sector all components have a record:
* Part Identification: Every part is uniquely identified using a part number, serial number, or other identification means.
* Lifespan Data: Information about the expected operational life of the part, often measured in flight hours, cycles, or calendar time.
* Maintenance History: Details of inspections, repairs, and any replacements made.
* Usage Data: Data on how and when the part has been used, including in which specific aircraft or system.
* Remaining Life: Based on lifespan data and usage, an estimation of the part’s remaining operational life.
We apply this concept to dental implants.
Synthetic Patient Data
To test the concept we use synthetic patient data.